The Batur Caldera Bali is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Batur caldera located in the northeastern Bali Island.About 75 Km north of the Air Port of Ngurah Rai.
The Batur caldera wiil give a Fantastic views both ocean and lake may seen at once as you walk on the rim. From right side we could see Mount Batur and lake Batur And from left side we could see the area ocean and Mount Agung that so amazing. From along distance we can see Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island. By the side of this lake there’s a natural hot spring will help you release the tight muscle after the climbing Mount Batur. swim at hot spring is the reward of your trek
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
- 02.30 – 03.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 05.00 AM: Cross the lake to the starting point at Pulak.
- 06.00 AM: Arrival at the top of caldera (sunrise point).
- 06.00 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee.
- 09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak (finish point) and go to the Hot Spring.
- 09.30 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 10.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 12.30 PM: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car.
- Experienced local guides English speaking.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
- Natural hot spring fee.
- Drinking water, Breakfast &Flashlight.
- 21% Government tax and Services.
What To Bring:
- Trekking shoes or sport shoes.
- Long pants & Jacket.
- Swimsuit & Camera.
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud : 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.