Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Natural Hot Spring Tours is an exciting tour package combination between hike up the volcano & enjoy the natural hot spring near by the volcano in one day. This trip will take you to the spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano by your Mount Batur Trekking Guide.
By the side of this lake there’s a natural hot spring (Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring) will help you release the tight muscle after the climbing Mount Batur. swim at hot spring is the reward of your trek.
On the way home will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
- 02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 09.10 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & Lunch & Drinking water
- 21% Government tax and Services.
What To Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket, long pants & backpack.
- Swimsuit, extra clothes & camera
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud : 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano if they are pregnant or during their menstruation period, due to Hindu religious reasons.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.