Mt. Batur Sunrise Trek & White Water Rafting is an exciting tour package combination between hike up the volcano. Ayung river is Bali’s most amazing river with spectacular and really great fun filled by more than 45 rapids set on a backdrop of wild unspoiled rain forest, magnificent waterfall and stone carving on the cliff. Only Rejeki Ayung Rafting offer the longest trip for white water rafting to explore the real adventure to inprove your experiences about Bali’s most amazing activities.
- 01.40 – 03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07.40 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 08.40 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 10.00 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 12.00 PM: Starting point of Rafting.
- 02.00 PM: Finish point of Rafting & having lunch.
- 03.30 PM: Boarding car and back to the hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & Lunch & Drinking water
- 21% Government tax and Services.
What To Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes
- Jacket & long pants, extra clothes.
- Bali rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit.
- Sport shoes or slipper
Pick Up Time:
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano if they are pregnant or during their menstruation period, due to Hindu religious reasons.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
(Minimum 2 person)