This Overnight Camping & Hiking Mount Batur trip held Under Mount Batur, located in Banjar Serongga, Kintamani, the northeastern Bali Island. About 75 Km north of the Air Port of Ngurah Rai.
Serongga Village is the best location for the overnight camping near volcano (Under Mount Batur Camping), from this camping ground it will take around 1,5 hours to reach the summit of Mount Batur. After hike Mount Batur we’ll go to natural hot spring to help you release the tight muscle after the climbing Mount Batur. swim at hot spring is the reward of your trek.
Join us Mount Batur Camping tour to experience the trails and sights unseen of Bali’s magnificent Mount Batur Bali!!
- 01.30 PM – 02.30 PM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.30 PM: Arrived at camping ground (Banjar Serongga).
- 04.20 PM: Walk around and enjoy an amazing views.
- 05.00 PM: Prepare your dinner and make camp fire.
- 05.30 PM: Having dinner (Balinese food).
- 04.00 AM: Prepare for the hike to the summit of Mount Batur.
- 06.00 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at finish point & board car to Toya De Vasya Natural Hot Spring.
- 10.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
- 11.30 AM: Board Car & back to your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car.
- Experienced local guides English speaking.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
- Natural hot spring fee, Drinking water & Breakfast.
- All Camping equipment, 1x Dinner & 1x Breakfast.
- 21% Government tax and Services.
What To Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket, long pants & backpack.
- Swimsuit, extra clothes & camera
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud : 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.