Sekumpul Waterfall is one of Bali’s most scenic natural attractions. The waterfall is actually a cluster of six to seven narrow cascades that form the centrepiece of a lush green bamboo forested valley. You can reach the falls on a nature trek through the namesake village of Sekumpul, which is located in upland region of the Buleleng regency in North Bali. The village is within an hour’s drive southeast from Lovina Beach.
Bali Sekumpul Waterfalls Trekking Tour Itinerary :
- 08.00 PM: pick up at your hotel
- 10:00 AM: Arrival at Sekumpul Village the starting point.
- 02:00 PM: Arrival at Parking area
- 03.00 PM: Visit Ulun Danu Temple on the lake
- 06:00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car.
- Experiences private local guides English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to all tourist attraction
- Drinking water
What Should You Bring:
- Hiking Boots or sport shoes
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano during their menstruation period.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
(Minimum 2 person)